Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions.
They apply to the Book Your Party Space (BYPS) Website, which is owned and operated by The Book Your Party Space. By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to abide and to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and ensure that any content uploaded or distributed or stored by you does not infringe the rights of others. All material on the Websites and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form from the Websites (the “content”) or in any way relating to the Websites belong to our Associates or us. You cann't retrieve and display content from the Websites. We, or our associates, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content saved.
You may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
- Reproduce the content (other than allowed under this Acceptable Use Policy), or modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content;
- Redistribute any of the content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- Remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content.
In accessing the Website, you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network (unless otherwise permitted by the Website or these Terms and Conditions);
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Websites or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- make any commercial or business use of the Websites or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Websites;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of material or information contained in files made available via the Websites;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, through whatever means, to the Websites, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners’ networks;
- set up links from any website controlled by you to any Micro Site, except to the home page of a particular Website, without our express written permission.
In accessing the Website, you agree to:
- Keep the confidentiality of all information contained in the members section of the BYPS website
- Maintain professional decorum when using the website
We retain the absolute right to prevent you from accessing the Websites, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our reasonable discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, and we have informed you of your contravention or breach.
In case of registration, you are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including your e-mail address) by altering your details as appropriate.
Registration is for a single user only. On registration, where required you must choose a user name. Password is generated randomly and mailed to you. We do not allow any of the following:
- any other person sharing your user name and password;
- access through a single user name and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made using your user name, or password. When you register to use BYPS Website, you will be obliged to click on an icon indicating that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. You will not be allowed to register unless you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions that may apply.
We reserve the right to take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit in respect of any electronic mail (“e-mail”) which contains threatening, abusive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or inappropriate material. We will not disclose any personal information under any circumstances of any of our staff. Where appropriate we will endeavour to respond to e-mails.
You agree that we have no control over third party content and information which can be accessed using the Websites and that we do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed and that we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from such third party content or information. This applies to advertisements as well as websites offering goods or service.
We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for the computer equipment and telephone services which you use to access the Websites, or for the security of the same. You will be responsible for the security of your own computer system, and the transfer of any information from your computer system. We also cannot and do not accept responsibility for the loss or corruption of any material in transit, or the loss of or corruption of any material when downloaded onto any computer systems. Where we are liable to you for any loss or damages, we will not be liable for any increase in loss or damage resulting from a breach by you of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to remove any information/material we deem to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions without notice, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or to make available such information/material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations.
Any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered to you through use of the Websites, whether accessed directly or otherwise, are provided subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of those goods or services. As such, unless otherwise stated, we make no warranty whatsoever in relation to those goods or services. We provide the Websites on an “as is” basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Websites or the content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites. Any liability, however it occurs, for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Websites. Due to our policy of updating and improving the Websites, it may therefore be necessary to change these Terms and Conditions. If we do change the terms of these Terms and Conditions, we will update the date of this page. If you use any of the Websites after we have published such changes, you will be agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you should not use the Websites.
Any personal data collected during your use of the Websites will be used by the BYPS and will not be distributed to any third party.
What Else you Should Know about Privacy
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of, and access to, your own computer. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the Internet that this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet. Our Websites may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.